<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by soulfilms:
oh no! i am a dil-do!

i COMPLETELY misread the original post as to meaning underwear wearing out. i didn't realise it was tailored pants. so i was reading the descriptions of the wear with a [img]confused.gif[/img] because of the thigh to pocket description...


perhaps you are squatting a lot, which makes the pants build up tension in the thigh and knee area, making them worn. or perhaps, you support heavy objects on your knees (such as when you're moving them about) which will also make your pants wear out around that area.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


Well, I am on sensory overload. There is just too much good material to assimilate. (sound of circuits buzzing and burning)

I think Soulfilms is right. I do move around my video camera and tripod quite a bit...and the two together probably weigh 30-40 pounds.